• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Finally getting my cement removed

  • Thread starter Thread starter icosagon
  • Start date Start date
I

icosagon

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
43
Location
Canada
Earlier today I finally booked an appointment to get the mounds of cement clinging to my lower teeth removed. It's tomorrow. Bleh. I hate cement removal. The problem isn't removal with basic hand tools, that I can handle apart from the scrapey boredom. The problem is the power tools. The sound, how it feels, and it's all tomorrow. At lunch.

I wonder how lunch will feel without the lumps of Peridex-stained cement in the way. I will actually have a month or two of no cement stuck to anything in my mouth
 
The cement's gone now. The vibrations from the tools were awful. And now there are big non-grey patches on my teeth where the cement was. I don't plan on greying them up to match, though. Perhaps the grey will lighten on its own.
 
I am sorry to say I don't understand what you are saying here. What is the cement you have had removed and why was it there.
 
When I was in high school, I wore braces on my lower teeth. When they were finally removed, a wire was cemented behind my teeth with great gobs of cement to prevent my teeth from shifting back. A few years ago, when I wasn't seeing dentists, the wire popped off. This left me with a mouthful of cement that had been gradually deteriorating in condition. It's now gone.
 
AaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I see, thank you for explaining.

WhoooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo congratulations :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
 
Back
Top