F
falcon
Junior member
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 4
I haven't been to the dentist for over five years now,due to a severe phobia of dentists,and have lived with a broken incisor,and missing fillings for almost as long.
For a year now I've been trying to gather the courage to make the appointment,and yesterday I did it,having finally gotten tired of covering my mouth when I talk and of having to eat carefully,rather than just taking a bite and being able to chew with any part of my mouth.
I originally made the appointment for next Tuesday,but another piece of filling has fallen out and it's a little painful,so I now have an appointment for this afternoon.
I'm a little nervous,but also somehow looking forward to it. The appointment is with one of the dentists who was recommended on the forum,Andrew Meek in Lenzie,so I'm hoping he lives up to expectations.
I'm hoping he'll have a numbing gel,so that I won't feel the injection.That's the part I'm most anxious about,that and sitting in the waiting room.
Wish me luck.
For a year now I've been trying to gather the courage to make the appointment,and yesterday I did it,having finally gotten tired of covering my mouth when I talk and of having to eat carefully,rather than just taking a bite and being able to chew with any part of my mouth.
I originally made the appointment for next Tuesday,but another piece of filling has fallen out and it's a little painful,so I now have an appointment for this afternoon.
I'm a little nervous,but also somehow looking forward to it. The appointment is with one of the dentists who was recommended on the forum,Andrew Meek in Lenzie,so I'm hoping he lives up to expectations.
I'm hoping he'll have a numbing gel,so that I won't feel the injection.That's the part I'm most anxious about,that and sitting in the waiting room.
Wish me luck.
