• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Flying on the Air Plane after Root Treatment

Miles_Tails_Prower

Miles_Tails_Prower

Is it ok to fly on the Plane after having a root canaled tooth done?
I am flying to Santa Ponsa in Spain on the 6th of August with my Dad and my Auntie. I read on the Internet about it hurting on the Air Plane and I hope it doesn't spoil my holiday.

Thanks

:( :confused: :o :redface: :censored: :( :cry: :shame: :scared: :scared: :sick: :hidesbehindsofa:

Didn't you have it done a while ago ? Unless i'm thinking about someting else :(

I'm sure loads of people fly having had a Root Canal.
Not sure about it hurting though :(

Hi...I have had rct's before and had to fly shortly after. I had the same concern, but Gordon has said that the only time flying would cause a problem is if there is an active infection in the tooth. Since you've had the root canal already, the tooth should be pain-free for flying ;)

Thanks everyone. I am now going to enjoy my holiday!
I am sure this man Gordon knows what he is talking about. I am not so nervous about flying on the Air Plane now.

:) ;) :) ;D :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :p :-* :innocent: :cheers: :cheers: :cloud9: :drool: :hic: :grouphug: :hug2: :jump: :respect: :party:

Back