C
cp0318
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2011
- Messages
- 6
I have some questions while I am waiting to get into a dentist...
Receding gum lines: I've never really flossed until a few weeks ago and I noticed my gum lines are receding worse and on new teeth why and noticed my gums are more inflammed (never bled) also in some teeth where it's receding there is mild pain like throbing..
Gum: how far can your gums reced before you lose them? my gums have receded a little (from other pics I have seen) how quick will it take before I loose a tooth
I really feel my crossbite got worse and my teeth re-aligned and are not hitting other teeth that they never hit before, is this possible?
all of a sudden my teeth are sensitive - doesnt hurt, just sensitive to my tongue - why
when I bite down it doesn't hurt but feels weird like they're not closing all the way or its soft and scared to fully bite
taste - I have this really weird taste in my mouth that's causing my tongue,lip,cheek to go numb/tingle. i dont have my wisdom teeth either, it seems as it's coming from the side teeth (big 2nd tooth to last) and my gums are not bright red
flossing - should you not floss if you feel teeth/tooth is loose and there is inflamation? can flossing incorrect cause gingivitis/periodontal to worsen by pushing bacteria back in?
Why is food now getting stuck more in my teeth (where the ridge of tooth is and sides). when I wasn't flossing it never got stuck
im scared the dentist is going to say i have periodontal and i will loose my teeth.. i have noticed my side upper teeth are smaller in width than what they were and seem sharper.
Inflammation: doesn't seem that bad, gums are still light pinkish.. behind my teeth gums are light pink but have a red line near the tooth, does this mean its going to fall out?
does playing with your teeth and doing a sucking motion on cheeks increase progression of ginigivitis and all
Receding gum lines: I've never really flossed until a few weeks ago and I noticed my gum lines are receding worse and on new teeth why and noticed my gums are more inflammed (never bled) also in some teeth where it's receding there is mild pain like throbing..
Gum: how far can your gums reced before you lose them? my gums have receded a little (from other pics I have seen) how quick will it take before I loose a tooth
I really feel my crossbite got worse and my teeth re-aligned and are not hitting other teeth that they never hit before, is this possible?
all of a sudden my teeth are sensitive - doesnt hurt, just sensitive to my tongue - why
when I bite down it doesn't hurt but feels weird like they're not closing all the way or its soft and scared to fully bite
taste - I have this really weird taste in my mouth that's causing my tongue,lip,cheek to go numb/tingle. i dont have my wisdom teeth either, it seems as it's coming from the side teeth (big 2nd tooth to last) and my gums are not bright red
flossing - should you not floss if you feel teeth/tooth is loose and there is inflamation? can flossing incorrect cause gingivitis/periodontal to worsen by pushing bacteria back in?
Why is food now getting stuck more in my teeth (where the ridge of tooth is and sides). when I wasn't flossing it never got stuck
im scared the dentist is going to say i have periodontal and i will loose my teeth.. i have noticed my side upper teeth are smaller in width than what they were and seem sharper.
Inflammation: doesn't seem that bad, gums are still light pinkish.. behind my teeth gums are light pink but have a red line near the tooth, does this mean its going to fall out?
does playing with your teeth and doing a sucking motion on cheeks increase progression of ginigivitis and all
Last edited: