• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Hello so went in for an assessment of my teeth and looks like I've got a lot of work to be done, and i have gum disease

A

Aaron Hough

The title

Attachments

• 20220119_132957.jpg
    20220119_132957.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Well done on getting a treatment plan! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling relieved that I know what needs to be done so it's not much of a worry now still nervous though

That's some good news, Aaron, thanks for the update! Glad you're feeling relieved and it's ok to be nervous anyway. When are you having your next appointment?

@Enarete on 16th next month so it's a little wait till then but they said if they can fit me in sooner they'll give me a call which I'm hoping they can and thank you was expecting a lot of work to be done in my mouth if I'm honest though. Past couple years just been none stop pain

Most people expect it to be worse than it is, so it's great that you have an assessment now. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for them to call you and be able to put you in earlier :)

Very true I was expecting something else but its less then I thought it was going to be. I'm mostly worried about them root fillings had one before and it really hurt still after the local anesthesia wore off. I'm hoping that aswell but still happy they are going to look after me

I'll be sure to let you all know how it went afterwards

Back