• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Help?Blood clot?

S

Serenitystar

I recently got all 4 of my wisdom teeth remove (monday) and everything was okay. My cheeks are swollen and but hardly any pain. I often check to see my blood clots and I usually can see them but tonight when I check I can’t see them anymore? All I see is pinkish skin. Did I lose my clots or did it heal? I’m not in any bad pain (not on pain meds) just a little sore.
My surgeons office is closed atm, I’m terrified of developing a dry socket.

Please and thank you

I can only see my bottom molars, I can’t see my top. The clots disappear from both of the bottom, I think on my right side I can still see a tiny bit not too sure.
There’s also whitish stuff coming from, I thought it was food.

Last edited:
In my experience, I've never been able to actually see my blood clots. So I think you are okay. Especially if you're off pain meds already and only sore. Dry socket is one of the most painful things you can get. Unless you develop pain that won't allow you to eat, drink, or sleep... You more than likely don't have a dry socket. So sleep easy!

Back