H
Harley
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2014
- Messages
- 9
I had a few teeth extracted on Thursday and they took 2 days to stop bleeding. I just woke up with a mouthful of fresh blood and choking as the blood clot had become dislodged. I packed some gauze in quickly and am currently biting down.
its Sunday here so dentist is closed. Is this normal? Do I just have to start again? I don't have any dramatic pain at the moment.
thanks!
its Sunday here so dentist is closed. Is this normal? Do I just have to start again? I don't have any dramatic pain at the moment.
thanks!


I just fell asleep for a little while and all the bleeding has stopped again. I'll give the dentist a call in the morning as advised. So annoying, I was just beginning to feel a little better and not fretting constantly about knocking the darn blood clots out. The back molars seem to be doing well though, it's just the top one next to my canine that's misbehaving.