Y
yayana
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2018
- Messages
- 1
About a week ago I was told I had 4 cavities that needed to be filled and I was fine, I knew the procedure, everything was set. But then I started getting a toothache on my left side (where the biggest cavity was) and it spread to my left temple in this dull, lightly throbbing ache. I assumed it would go away once the cavity was filled and just endured it, with a couple advil when I really needed it.
So this morning I got that cavity filled and was told to expect some jaw pain and sensitivity, as the cavity had been really deep. And once the numbing wore off indeed I had jaw pain and sensitivity-- but it was pretty mild and nothing I couldn't handle. But the headache has returned gloriously and twice as painfully. I'm fairly sure it's connected to the cavity and my hope right now is that it will go away in time, during which I'll just have to double the advil dose. But is this a sign of anything worse? And are there any other ways to treat it? It's getting to be a real f*cking pain whenever I attempt to do homework or anything, really. The ache just never goes away. In fact the two advil + tylenol I just took aren't helping at all. I have no idea what to do..
So this morning I got that cavity filled and was told to expect some jaw pain and sensitivity, as the cavity had been really deep. And once the numbing wore off indeed I had jaw pain and sensitivity-- but it was pretty mild and nothing I couldn't handle. But the headache has returned gloriously and twice as painfully. I'm fairly sure it's connected to the cavity and my hope right now is that it will go away in time, during which I'll just have to double the advil dose. But is this a sign of anything worse? And are there any other ways to treat it? It's getting to be a real f*cking pain whenever I attempt to do homework or anything, really. The ache just never goes away. In fact the two advil + tylenol I just took aren't helping at all. I have no idea what to do..
