• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

horrible smell taste 95 hours later

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandi991
  • Start date Start date
B

brandi991

Junior member
Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Messages
3
So day 4 since I had my wizzi removed now I have horrible breath an taste. I have disposable Stitch's which should dissolve in 10-12 days. Swelling is going down still. No pain just a tugging feeling. Is this normal? Also what can I drink I'm getting sick of water can I drink milk? Or juice? Carbanated water?
 
eventhough I didn't get wizzies out but I did extract lota tooth.. as far as I know you can drink anything after 48hr. but try to avoid any bubbly drink. that's what my doctor said. and no hot drink for first 24hrs. I don't know but you shouldn't have bad breath or smell. that's one sign of dry socket. but if you don't have any pain I wouldn't worry too much. im in 2weeks recovery from extraction and I drink everything but carbonated and alcohol.. just to be safe.:)
 
Back
Top