• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I had triazolam and it was like magic!

T

Tonyadeann1989

I had my appointment for my temporary crown and deep clean on March 3rd. The dentist crushed up the pill and instructed me to put it under my tongue to let it dissolve. I was a bit apprehensive thinking an hour had passed but the next thing I remember was them putting the nitrous over my nose and then the assistant walking me to the car. I've paid for IV sedation in the past and it worked wonders but was only for extensive work. The triazolam worked just as good as I have no memory of any of it. I came home and slept for 6 hours lol. I have an upcoming appointment on the 21st for my permanent crown and again ill have the triazolam with nitrous and honestly I can not recommend the combination enough. I'm such a bad dental phobic, my heart skyrockets with fear of pain but I remember absolutely nothing. I'm really hoping it works like magic next go around.

Back