• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Immediate partial denture problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gordonab

I just got my immediate partial dentures in on Thursday but when try to close my mouth my denture is touching my two top teeth preventing me from closin my mouth fully and is making chewing a problem, will this fix as the gums are still probably swollen? An I have chosen to get them done abroad as its far cheaper than in the uk so I can't actually go back to see them about it, I am going back over once I have healed from the teeth extraction to get an implant crowns/bridges

Any help would be great

Sounds like the bite is off. I think it is a bad choice going for the cheapest price when it affects your basic health.
There are so many things that can go wrong including breaks in sterilization.

I did do a lot of research before I chose who to go with, nearly very review I read had great reviews even when I had arrived they organised a driver to pick me up from the airport, I was talkin to a guy who also got picked up said he had been over before n was getting a repair as he had fallen over and broke a crown, I think because I was going home so soon after it they couldn't get me back in to see how it treating me, I'll give them an email but I think I will just have to put up with it for 3 months til I go back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back