T
tumbleweed
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2008
- Messages
- 9
Please help.
I am looking for ANY laws that make dentist accountable for their action. I know there's the GDC guidelines but that's not enshrined in state law, or is it?
There must be something out there!
Any pointers in the right direction will help thanks.
Also, if anyone is taking legal action against a dentist for malpractice/deception, etc. please direct to your stories. (I will try to scour this forum for help later).
thx!
I am looking for ANY laws that make dentist accountable for their action. I know there's the GDC guidelines but that's not enshrined in state law, or is it?
There must be something out there!
Any pointers in the right direction will help thanks.
Also, if anyone is taking legal action against a dentist for malpractice/deception, etc. please direct to your stories. (I will try to scour this forum for help later).
thx!