C
cleop
Junior member
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Location
- Massachusetts
I am looking for a dentist in eastern MA (preferably boston and south of) who is understanding of dental phobia . My current dentist is okay but does not really understand trauma and his lead secretary is shaming. I can't do that as I get physically ill in situations like that - I have had gastritis and worsening anemia in the past two years because of a number of emotional assaults. I take good care of my teeth but it doesn't do any good -- I just have bad teeth. I need bone grafting or Lanap therapy now but was unable to even look for anybody because I was housebound with exhaustion and gastric issues. So looking for a dentist in my area that is understanding and compassionate who can help. Any help would be appreciated.