C
ChrisWilliams
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2014
- Messages
- 2
Hi there,
I have recently had all 4 of my 2nd premolars (5's) removed in preparation for a fixed brace. I had 2 done last Wednesday, both of which have healed perfectly however yesterday I had a further 2 removed on the right hand side, My lower appears to be quite dry (VERY small clot) and I'm curious to know if this is normal or anything to be alarmed about? I'm keeping it clean like my dentist has advised, and from what I have read it is too early to be dry socket.
That's pretty much it (Apologies if this is a bit of a silly question >.< But I'd rather be safe than sorry) and I'd appreciate any advice you guys have, thanks.
I have recently had all 4 of my 2nd premolars (5's) removed in preparation for a fixed brace. I had 2 done last Wednesday, both of which have healed perfectly however yesterday I had a further 2 removed on the right hand side, My lower appears to be quite dry (VERY small clot) and I'm curious to know if this is normal or anything to be alarmed about? I'm keeping it clean like my dentist has advised, and from what I have read it is too early to be dry socket.
That's pretty much it (Apologies if this is a bit of a silly question >.< But I'd rather be safe than sorry) and I'd appreciate any advice you guys have, thanks.


