U
unabraces
Junior member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2008
- Messages
- 1
Hi, I am so glad I found this forum because I am scared out of my wits.
To make this short as possible i'm going to use bullet points.
-had quad helix with my braces for 5 months. ortho took them out mid december.
- i could feel with my finger that the exposed teeth space between the molar band and the gum line had some tooth decay. on both molars. not the last molars in the very back, but second to last. the decay is all along the side of the tooth.
-then around the 21st, it started to hurt like crazy whenever i drank cold water or ate. it would hurt all along my right side of the face. excruciating pain.
-i am scared because the i've read online that i might need a crown, or extraction!
-I am still wearing braces btw.
-please tell me what can be done to save my teeth.
To make this short as possible i'm going to use bullet points.
-had quad helix with my braces for 5 months. ortho took them out mid december.
- i could feel with my finger that the exposed teeth space between the molar band and the gum line had some tooth decay. on both molars. not the last molars in the very back, but second to last. the decay is all along the side of the tooth.
-then around the 21st, it started to hurt like crazy whenever i drank cold water or ate. it would hurt all along my right side of the face. excruciating pain.
-i am scared because the i've read online that i might need a crown, or extraction!
-I am still wearing braces btw.
-please tell me what can be done to save my teeth.