D
Dinosaur
Junior member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2014
- Messages
- 1
Hi everyone, over fourteen years ago I had nine composite fillings done. Since then, only two have fell out. I recently read that composite fillings usually only last about five to ten years.
Should I expect my fillings to fall out soon? Would it be a good idea to get them replaced before that happens, or should it be alright to wait for them to fall out?
How irregular is it for composite fillings to last as long as mine, and what's the longest you've heard of one lasting?
Should I expect my fillings to fall out soon? Would it be a good idea to get them replaced before that happens, or should it be alright to wait for them to fall out?
How irregular is it for composite fillings to last as long as mine, and what's the longest you've heard of one lasting?
Last edited: