S
Sasskitten
Junior member
- Joined
- May 22, 2017
- Messages
- 4
I would have asked my dentist this earlier but my brain was still hung up on the fact that my tooth had a bleed in it when they took out the old filling (Or black filling as she called it.) I think they used bonding stuff instead of the normal filling on the number 2 tooth on the top right in he back. I knew the number because back in my teen years I had four teeth pulled and my wisdom teeth cut out and just last week the dentist said number four tooth isn't there and that number five tooth is the one that they had to pull.
But what she said after was that the decay was pretty deep and while some minor pain will be normal for a short time. If there is a continuous throbbing pain then one of two things has to be done. A root canal or a filling. I thought what they did already is a filling. I know they had to do a build up and I know at some point I will need a crown (Can't afford it right now.) But I thought what they just did was a filling. Can someone unconfuse me please?
But what she said after was that the decay was pretty deep and while some minor pain will be normal for a short time. If there is a continuous throbbing pain then one of two things has to be done. A root canal or a filling. I thought what they did already is a filling. I know they had to do a build up and I know at some point I will need a crown (Can't afford it right now.) But I thought what they just did was a filling. Can someone unconfuse me please?