S
smithers
Member
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2010
- Messages
- 42
Hi all,
One of my molars has some brown staining in the ridges at the side of the tooth. There is no decay there, just staining. It doesn't really bother me but would obviously prefer not to have it there.
I have read that brushing with baking soda would be a safe way to remove/reduce it, but i wanted to ask the dentists on here if it is safe. I don't want to do it unless it is 100% safe for my teeth, because as i say it doesnt bother me greatly.
any advice most appreciated.
Thanks
One of my molars has some brown staining in the ridges at the side of the tooth. There is no decay there, just staining. It doesn't really bother me but would obviously prefer not to have it there.
I have read that brushing with baking soda would be a safe way to remove/reduce it, but i wanted to ask the dentists on here if it is safe. I don't want to do it unless it is 100% safe for my teeth, because as i say it doesnt bother me greatly.
any advice most appreciated.
Thanks
