• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Need Implants-- ouch :(

C

Chirpy

Hi all

I need 4 implants to support a nine bridge unit. I have had a couple of quotes and the cost is huge. Its either that or getting a denture :( I am quite young so would dread that happening.

Does anyone have any advice around the cost of getting this work done anywhere in the North East at a reasonable cost?

Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place xx

Hi Chirpy is there a dental school anywhere near you? If there is and if they do implants it would be about 50% cheaper to get it done there. If not and your insurance doesn't cover it all you can really do is apply for credit.
They want me to get an implant as well, just a single one but still it is costly so I really don't want it.

I'm not a dentist, but Scaredy is right about the dental schools. Are you in the Northeast United States? If you are and want to PM me, I may be able to give you an idea of local dental schools.

Back