• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Need Positive Vibes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenny_92
  • Start date Start date
J

Jenny_92

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
83
Location
Canada
So I'm going back to the dentist today... and I wish I could stay curled under my covers and not go but I can't so any and all positive vibes and words of encouragement are appreciated! My appointment is at 2:00 too so I hope afterwards I'll be able to inform everyone how well I did :)
 
Hi Jenny hope it all went well for you today. I had my 1st appointment at 3pm today and it went ok. I have to go back in a couple of weeks for 2sessions but feel such relief that I have jumped the 1st hurdle. Let me know how you got on.
 
I'll be posting a detailed summary in my journal but it went pretty well I say. My next appointment back will be a deep cleaning on one quadrant.
I didn't like that they talked about wisdom teeth *shudders* but Dr. Sam (My dentist) said he's not worried about that now.

Thanks for the positive stuff guys! I'm glad your appointment went ok tl200674
 
Back
Top