• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

New here, wanted some advice on my gums as the tooth seems to be protuding under gum.

• Thread starter HateTheDentist32
  • Start date
H

HateTheDentist32

New here, wanted some advice on my gums as the tooth seems to be protuding under gum.

Hi,
Im hoping you guys can offer any advice. Im petrified of the dentist after a bad experience 5 years ago where it was like i was being torturer in the chair while they yanked a tooth out.

My gums recently felt a bit achy so i have plucked up the courage to go to a new dentist which had been reccomended. Its in 2 weeks but i noticed my bottom gums, the two below teeth under the canine, they seem to really stick out in the gums.it looks a little paler but they distinctively stick out so my gum isnt a normal looking gum line. The teeth next to these teeth also look a little bruised.
Im really worried especially because the dentist appt isnt till the 20th.

I have attachef a pic - hoping someone can shed any light. Im sure they have always stuck out but they almost look like the tooth is going to rip out. It doesnt hurt to press, just hard like bone which is why om sure its the tooth.

Any advice would be appreciated,

2016-04-06 01.05.54.jpg

Re: New here, wanted some advice on my gums as the tooth seems to be protuding under gum.

Your gums and teeth look a lot better then mine. Go to the dentists they should help you

Re: New here, wanted some advice on my gums as the tooth seems to be protuding under gum.

Honestly, your gums just look a little puffy. You're definitely doing the right thing by going and getting it checked out, though!

Back