M
motorsportgirli
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3
After a bad case of dry socket and various other issues in the past year including 7 cancelled appointments by the practice (on the day i might add), 3 visits to dental access centres as my own surgery wouldnt give me emergency treatment after experiencing complications on work completed at my own dentist, i have finally had enough and am looking for another dentist.
I rang my surgery (an ADP practice) to cancel all future appointments and de register. When i had an emergency extraction 3 weeks ago, the receptionist couldnt work out whether i needed to pay or not so told me she would ring for payment if it was needed, I heard nothing so assumed was ok. Any ways when i asked to de register i was told in no uncertain terms that I owed the practice 16.50 and that it would be passed on to a debt collection agency immediately! She didnt even ask me to make a payment, I had to ask whether i could pay over the phone and did so there and then!
Im not happy at the way ive been treated at all but dont know what I can do to complain!
I rang my surgery (an ADP practice) to cancel all future appointments and de register. When i had an emergency extraction 3 weeks ago, the receptionist couldnt work out whether i needed to pay or not so told me she would ring for payment if it was needed, I heard nothing so assumed was ok. Any ways when i asked to de register i was told in no uncertain terms that I owed the practice 16.50 and that it would be passed on to a debt collection agency immediately! She didnt even ask me to make a payment, I had to ask whether i could pay over the phone and did so there and then!
Im not happy at the way ive been treated at all but dont know what I can do to complain!