G
ghosthunter79
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2009
- Messages
- 10
- Location
- St. Louis MO
Ok like most of you I am a complete wimp when it comes to the dentist. I know that my fears are blown way out of proportion! But I have an appointment in 2 weeks! I am scared to death
and have been making myself sick just thinking about it! I have had tons of work done in the past but my fear seems to be getting worse! I have bad genetics because I have no enamel left on my teeth! I am going to do single tooth implants over the next few years. I am having 7 teeth pulled on my next appointment. I have never had one out before and it is freaky just thinking about it! I also have never had any type of sedation, not even nitrous oxide gas! Can anyone tell me about their experiance with oral sedation or multipul extractions? Im not sure I wil make it into the office once the day finally arrives! HELP!
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
and have been making myself sick just thinking about it! I have had tons of work done in the past but my fear seems to be getting worse! I have bad genetics because I have no enamel left on my teeth! I am going to do single tooth implants over the next few years. I am having 7 teeth pulled on my next appointment. I have never had one out before and it is freaky just thinking about it! I also have never had any type of sedation, not even nitrous oxide gas! Can anyone tell me about their experiance with oral sedation or multipul extractions? Im not sure I wil make it into the office once the day finally arrives! HELP!![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
