• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Partial & tooth pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter freakout
  • Start date Start date
F

freakout

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
1,710
I have a slight concern. I have my partial and have tooth pain in two teeth, one an incisor that the metal clasp touches and two, a molar that a clasp wrap around. Both are sensitive to touch and do not improve at all when the partial is out. But neither appear to be heat/cold sensitive. I am sure this is normal, but I do have to fly tomarrow and wanted to make sure that I will not have to worry about the teeth hurting more.

Thanks for your help. :)
 
The clasps might be a bit too tight and need adjusting, although the likelihood is that they'll self adjust after you've had it in and out a few dozen times. (ooooer!).

So I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Thanks Gordon...I am off to the airport now [smiley=jumping.gif]
 
Have a great trip [smiley=cheers.gif]
 
Thanks Gordon...trip was a bit stressful at the end, not because of my teeth or partial, but a big storm came in and I wasn't sure if I was going to get home. Luckily my flight was the first one that made it out to my destination [smiley=jumping.gif] Although one more day away, wouldn't have been so bad :P

My tooth is still kind of sore, but I did plenty of [smiley=cheers.gif] while away, so it really didn't bother me too much :P

Thanks again for your help ;D
 
Back
Top