I think you must be getting bored with me hunni, but I couldn't not

and give my 'twopenny worth'. Firstly and most importantly, I am so glad you saw your dentist, and even more glad that he has
totally put your mind at rest on the Ludwig thing. That makes you feel better, and then it has a knock on effect, and we all feel better, so thank kind dentist for that, you have made a whole bunch of people happy, and you don't even know it.
Next I have a list - it is a 'slap list' (a virtual one of course, I wouldn't dream of doing the real thing - well, only if
really, really pushed

) And so, as much as you may like/love the person who sent you the link about Ludwig's angina, they are now at the top of my list!!
And today, I am putting a second 'person' on it - my good old matey, Google. Now I love Google to pieces, I have learnt so much through Google
BUT I think that in today's technology, there should be sensor that when you type in a question to Google it automatically picks up on your anxiousness/worry/fretting vibes and blocks you from reading up on things that you know will send you into even more of a tizzy than you already are.
We none of us can help our 'make-up' in life, and doesn't matter how much we are told sometimes, we will worry because that is just what we will do. People that know us will know what we are like, and I think as a general rule of thumb, I think these well intentioning people, should take a step back, and try to think how they would feel if the boot was on the other foot.
You haven't said if you're face is less swollen today, but I'd like to think that it is, and hopefully that will put a smile on your face as well as the
good news from your dentist.
Onwards and upwards hun - I can feel another song - 'The only way is up, baby, you and me girl'