S
shub2974
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2007
- Messages
- 124
Hello! I went to the dentist yesterday for a regular cleaning. The hygenist mentioned that one of my (what i call eye teeth) was darker. Now mind you this tooth has been this way for over 10 years. Its not really a grey color but rather a brown almost with a reddish tint to it. Its not that dark and not terribly noticeable unless your looking for it. As you are aware Im sure I a have have much work done over a 2 month period and the dentist has never mentioned this tooth. Well, the hygenist asked me if i have have a root canal or been hit on that tooth. Answer is no. So she sadi usually when teeth do that there is something going on with the nerve
I have never had any probs with this tooth. No cavities ect. She took at look at my exrays and sadi it looked okay on the xray(no abcess ect) So she put a note in my dentist notes to look at it when i go back for my perm crown on the 8th. What else could this be. It has been this way for so long. My finances are TAPPED COMPLETEY out with my teeth. I have spent $5000 in 2 months :-I thought everything was going to be complete with the exception of the last crown I have to get in July. My mouth is so much healthier. My gum readings were fantastic she said. I did have 4,5, and 6's and now have 2's and 3's on the teeth that were affected. I felt like things were improving and now this. I know i may be reading too much into it but its just depressing. I am no way through with fixing my mouth. But i am through with the repairing and fixing the teeth I have left. Cosmetic stuff(partial) was gonna have to wait until i get this all paid off and then i was gonna take care of that part some time next year. I guess my question is, if this is root problem, and it has been finefor the past 10 yaers, no problems, and has not absessed would it be okay to leave it as is for say a yaer or so until i can afford it. I really dont haev a choice due to finances but I was just curious. Thanks much! 
I have never had any probs with this tooth. No cavities ect. She took at look at my exrays and sadi it looked okay on the xray(no abcess ect) So she put a note in my dentist notes to look at it when i go back for my perm crown on the 8th. What else could this be. It has been this way for so long. My finances are TAPPED COMPLETEY out with my teeth. I have spent $5000 in 2 months :-I thought everything was going to be complete with the exception of the last crown I have to get in July. My mouth is so much healthier. My gum readings were fantastic she said. I did have 4,5, and 6's and now have 2's and 3's on the teeth that were affected. I felt like things were improving and now this. I know i may be reading too much into it but its just depressing. I am no way through with fixing my mouth. But i am through with the repairing and fixing the teeth I have left. Cosmetic stuff(partial) was gonna have to wait until i get this all paid off and then i was gonna take care of that part some time next year. I guess my question is, if this is root problem, and it has been finefor the past 10 yaers, no problems, and has not absessed would it be okay to leave it as is for say a yaer or so until i can afford it. I really dont haev a choice due to finances but I was just curious. Thanks much! 
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
