• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

question about tiny brown dots on teeth

Z

zombiegroupie

I have noticed today 2 tiny brown dots on the tops of my 2 bottom molars (regular teeth not wisdom). I'm pretty sure these teeth have fillings in them as most of my molars do.

I finished up my dental work in September and he hadn't mentioned any cavities on these teeth, there is no pain so what could these dots be??

I'm not keen on having any work right now since I'm pregnant and I don't want the stress.

thanks

ZG - I had spots on my teeth that turned out to be stains. Just wanted to offer up an explanation other than decay.

I am agree with FearfulInMA. Dark/Brown spot on enamel could be new small cavities but it could be stains too... You should go to your dentist to know if you have new cavities. I hope you have only stains on your teeth...

I will probably visit him just so he can have a look. I hope they're not cavities! I just had 7 fillings over the summer.

Back