H
HMB
Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2024
- Messages
- 24
- Location
- Northants
It is a week after my RCT and I am still getting pain in gums on under and around the treated tooth. By day two or three post treatment I identified that there was a problem with my bite, and called the dentist who agreed it needed to be looked at and suggested I make an appointment. Unfortunately, the earliest I could get (thanks to the bank holiday) is tomorrow morning.
I haven't been able to chew on the right side of my mouth all week, so I don't know if eating on that side will be a problem, but when there is definitely soreness and sensitivity in the gums and surrounding teeth. Is that normal following RCT? Everything I read says the pain should have settled down by now, unless the treatment hasn't worked.
I haven't been able to chew on the right side of my mouth all week, so I don't know if eating on that side will be a problem, but when there is definitely soreness and sensitivity in the gums and surrounding teeth. Is that normal following RCT? Everything I read says the pain should have settled down by now, unless the treatment hasn't worked.