S
scared2bthere
Well-known member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 366
OK I had one appt with a new Dentist here in town and he extracted a top molar for me. The site still hurts and it has been a few months but generally I'd say everything went ok. He pulled it, clipped something, filed some bone, stitched. I think he tried to make it as painless as he could as far as numbing me up well.
FF to now, I need to have a lower molar extracted. It has been bothering me for a long time and it's just about to the point I can't take the pain any more. So my plan was to go back to Dentist here in town. So my husband came home a few days ago and asked me if the Dentist was rough with me at all and he said a friend told him that this guy had broken a few jaws. I was like WHAT?! How can that be?
and now I am terrified to go have anyone touch me again. I never even gave that a thought. How possible is that in an extraction in the lower jaw? So scared now. I can't see how that is true but I don't know.
FF to now, I need to have a lower molar extracted. It has been bothering me for a long time and it's just about to the point I can't take the pain any more. So my plan was to go back to Dentist here in town. So my husband came home a few days ago and asked me if the Dentist was rough with me at all and he said a friend told him that this guy had broken a few jaws. I was like WHAT?! How can that be?
and now I am terrified to go have anyone touch me again. I never even gave that a thought. How possible is that in an extraction in the lower jaw? So scared now. I can't see how that is true but I don't know.
I'll try to phone the closest towns again but last time it wasn't very productive.

Hopefully this next one of mine will go a little easier.