• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Red spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter gantip1983
  • Start date Start date
G

gantip1983

Junior member
Joined
Jun 28, 2019
Messages
11
Location
UK
Hi! I am doing dental work with root canals, filings, etc. I am very scared of dentists, I feel like i am going to loose all my teeth... I have the next appointment with the doctor in one week but i noticed this red spot inside my cheek and weerd shadow in color.. Can this be a problem? Should i go ASAP to the doctor and not wait one week?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
Sorry can't see anything useful in the photo. I assume you're in no pain or discomfort? If that's the case then there's nothing else that can't wait a week to be checked over.
 
Back
Top