• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root in sinus

  • Thread starter Thread starter gr22
  • Start date Start date
G

gr22

Junior member
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
3
Location
England
Hello, i had a tooth extraction last year and the root of my tooth was pushed into sinus. I've had lots of sinus infections since. Last weekend I seen the maxillofacial team who has told me it needs removing- he said he will cut a flap and go in and clean it all out. I was abit shocked so I didnt ask many questions- will I be asleep for this and will I be able to attend work? Im soon nervous!!! Ive got to wait for a CT then hes booking me in! Thankyou!
 
Hi. These questions should be directed to the surgeon, even by an email.
I’m pretty sure you don’t need to be generalized anesthesist for that.
 
Back
Top