• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root tip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Queebee
  • Start date Start date
Q

Queebee

Junior member
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
3
Location
Ohio
I was told I have a root tip left after I had a tooth pulled a few years ago. So my question, is the root still alive lm having pain with this not tooth pain but gum pain. It is so tender and hurts when I try to eat. If it's hurting now are they going to be able to numb it so I don't feel it ?
 
It's not going to be difficult to numb it. There will be an area of inflammation around the root tip which is where the pain is coming from.
 
Thank you so much
 
It's not going to be difficult to numb it. There will be an area of inflammation around the root tip which is where the pain is coming from.
 
Back
Top