• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

scare on my new treatment on my way to denture implants with sinus graft etc

K

keith

scare on my new treatment on my way to denture implants with sinus graft etc

so my treatment plan is surgery be sinus graft and others on Oct 30th then hopefully 4 months time I get implants install then 1 month healing caps then finish part. My sinus graft surgery be bilateral sinus lift, augmentation with tissue bank bone, bone morphogenic protein, hyperplastic tissue excision in maxillary arch, alveoplastry, gingivectomy, frenectomy and he might add somethb ing too. All this suppose be 1 hr surgery in hospital but worry it be scary in hospital but I be knock out. Then 4 months of healing it's be implants at office I have very fear on it and thinking doing sedation but not sure what kind yet

Re: scare on my new treatment on my way to denture implants with sinus graft etc

Update my surgery at hospital first part at 1230pm but I need be in hospital at 10am I was told week of soft food diet and I also told I go back to him in 2 weeks then 3 months for implants with healing caps :dunno:

Back