M
mellc
Member
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2012
- Messages
- 37
Hi, I've got a fairly new (three weeks today) immediate top set of dentures. They have been ok until this week when I have had a lot of swelling on my left hand side. I have to go back to the hospital to sort that out on Monday. My dentures are loose the one side as the swelling has pushed it down the other side. This has caused a blister on the roof of my mouth which has stopped me from eating. Yesterday I discovered seabond, the relief was IMMENSE. They have acted as a sort of bandage.
The only problem I have is using them, I cut them to shape and dampen them up, great. But within 15 minutes they are sliding down the back of my throat. I really don't want to stop using them as they have given me so much relief.
Any help would be great
The only problem I have is using them, I cut them to shape and dampen them up, great. But within 15 minutes they are sliding down the back of my throat. I really don't want to stop using them as they have given me so much relief.
Any help would be great


