P
Pronetopanic
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2015
- Messages
- 13
A few days ago, I got a bit of food stuck in my gum. I'm not sure whether it came out but since then my gum started to swell.
Yesterday when I brushed it, the part of gum bled and there were red marks on it.
Overnight last night, my gum swelling went down and when I went to look in the mirror my gum had gone dark purple and throughout the day its gone grey. There's no pain.
The gum swells through a hole in a broken tooth.
I've had problems with the part of gum swelling before but it's never turned grey. The tooth that the gum is near has near enough died I would imagine. Apart from the odd toothache I don't have many problems.
It's making my hypochondria Anxiety's quite high and I'm really worried. I don't have a dentist and I'm scared to visit one.
My questions are:
What exactly is it?
Why has it happened?
and
Will it stay like it or will it go back to normal?
Yesterday when I brushed it, the part of gum bled and there were red marks on it.
Overnight last night, my gum swelling went down and when I went to look in the mirror my gum had gone dark purple and throughout the day its gone grey. There's no pain.
The gum swells through a hole in a broken tooth.
I've had problems with the part of gum swelling before but it's never turned grey. The tooth that the gum is near has near enough died I would imagine. Apart from the odd toothache I don't have many problems.
It's making my hypochondria Anxiety's quite high and I'm really worried. I don't have a dentist and I'm scared to visit one.
My questions are:
What exactly is it?
Why has it happened?
and
Will it stay like it or will it go back to normal?