• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Stress and anxiety over

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magic671
  • Start date Start date
M

Magic671

Junior member
Joined
Aug 17, 2016
Messages
12
Had my second ever dentist appointment today I'm 20 I have 3 fissure sealants really quick and pain free! And then a good old clean as I can some tartar build up around the gun line that was slightly uncomfortable and bleed a little actually it was very uncomfortable and then Polish!!

And. Now. I'm all done for 6 months and. I'm so proud of myself for going!!! Thank you everyone here for help and support
 
Congrats, I'm glad your appointment went well:jump:
 
Back
Top