G
Goldfishduckling
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2017
- Messages
- 1
So i got my braces about 6 hours ago and instantly one bracket fell off and i went back and all they did was remove it so im scared the teeth either side of it will push inwards and make it fall out? And the wiring on a front bottom tooth has disconnected as well, im really scared the teeth either side will come in and push the teeth without brackets out
Do you feel comfortable calling or emailing your ortho's office with your concerns? When I got Invisalign last year, I had so much anxiety I ended up having a panic attack! But it really helped me to email one of the staff members at my ortho's office who had been super nice during my consultation. She answered all my questions and asked the orthodontist if she didn't have the answer. I ended up emailing her back with more questions like 3 more times because she was so super helpful! I know it can be hard to reach out, but understanding why your ortho is doing different things with your braces can go a long way in easing your fears. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!