D
DawnUnicorn
Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 46
Hello,
I guess this is a post to the dentists![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
I was wondering what the signs and symptoms of a dental cyst or tumor would be. Underneath my bottom right unerupted wisdom tooth/2nd molar site on the inside is a sort of raised/swollen bit. I'm really worrying about what it could be. I'm 21. The site doesn't hurt, not even when I press it really. Is it the tooth or root? Could it be a cyst or tumor? I'd prefer to be prepared to hear it than be shocked. What would the symptoms be? When I look at it I can't see any bump, blemish or anything different it's just when I feel it with my finger.
The only pain I have is the aches in my jaw/face/ear that i've had since my father passed away, and that I consider to be TMJ (I do clench my teeth, plus have a bad bite.)
I do however get the odd bubble of fluid coming to the surface of the gum that the wisdom tooth is under.
Thanks in advance,
An anxious DawnUnicorn
I guess this is a post to the dentists
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
I was wondering what the signs and symptoms of a dental cyst or tumor would be. Underneath my bottom right unerupted wisdom tooth/2nd molar site on the inside is a sort of raised/swollen bit. I'm really worrying about what it could be. I'm 21. The site doesn't hurt, not even when I press it really. Is it the tooth or root? Could it be a cyst or tumor? I'd prefer to be prepared to hear it than be shocked. What would the symptoms be? When I look at it I can't see any bump, blemish or anything different it's just when I feel it with my finger.
The only pain I have is the aches in my jaw/face/ear that i've had since my father passed away, and that I consider to be TMJ (I do clench my teeth, plus have a bad bite.)
I do however get the odd bubble of fluid coming to the surface of the gum that the wisdom tooth is under.
Thanks in advance,
An anxious DawnUnicorn

It kinda feels like theirs something underneath the gum though
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)