R
Reemal
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2010
- Messages
- 2
Hi all,
This is my first post
im 26 yo and i have problems with my teeth since i was a child.
Due to drugs i took (lots of antibiotics) my teeth became yellow with white spots
(as you can see in the photo, sorry for the bad quality)
I have visited some dentists, they advised me and we talked about teeth bonding (for the short teeth), but their oppinion are different concerning teeth whitening :
- some say that the spots will disappear (less contrast between the colors)
- and some say that teeth whitening may make them more noticeable since it whitens everything, so it is contraindicated for teeth whith white spots.
Im really confused
, i dont know what is recommended for me !
I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision and regret it later
at the same time i can not avoid thinking about whitening my teeth, it really makes me ill at ease to smile
I wish i can smile one day like this ==>
HELP me please.
Thanks a lot,
Reemal
This is my first post
im 26 yo and i have problems with my teeth since i was a child.Due to drugs i took (lots of antibiotics) my teeth became yellow with white spots
(as you can see in the photo, sorry for the bad quality)I have visited some dentists, they advised me and we talked about teeth bonding (for the short teeth), but their oppinion are different concerning teeth whitening :
- some say that the spots will disappear (less contrast between the colors)
- and some say that teeth whitening may make them more noticeable since it whitens everything, so it is contraindicated for teeth whith white spots.
Im really confused
, i dont know what is recommended for me ! I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision and regret it later
at the same time i can not avoid thinking about whitening my teeth, it really makes me ill at ease to smile
I wish i can smile one day like this ==>

HELP me please.
Thanks a lot,
Reemal