F
fluffyjo
Member
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2008
- Messages
- 43
Still a week to go and already feeling anxious
Next monday i have to have an extraction done under iv sedation and 2 weeks after that 5 fillings also under iv sedation. I'm already feeling extremely anxious, shaking and having difficulty sleeping. Goodness knows what i'll be like by the weekend. I have had sedation before but it was many years ago so cant really remember what it was like. Will they still numb the tooth? And will i feel any after effects of the sedation? I'm so scared.
Next monday i have to have an extraction done under iv sedation and 2 weeks after that 5 fillings also under iv sedation. I'm already feeling extremely anxious, shaking and having difficulty sleeping. Goodness knows what i'll be like by the weekend. I have had sedation before but it was many years ago so cant really remember what it was like. Will they still numb the tooth? And will i feel any after effects of the sedation? I'm so scared.

![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)

![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
That's quite an accomplishment for phobics like us, and something you can be very proud of!![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
- so that's great news! Congratulations for plucking up the courage to go
!!
! Way too cheap for the technicalities involved though.