• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Thank you

M

Mannie

I want to thank everyone who posted on my thread 'I need help'. Your help, advice and encouragement has been overwhelming. I have been with this phobia and trauma on my own for so long. I have hope now because of you. I have signed up to the Craigentinny online course and looked at their website. I could not believe it. The message they sent made me cry with relief. I am confident I will arrange an appointment. So, thank you all again. Mannie from Edinburgh xxx

That’s great news! Keep us posted, Mannie. You can write a diary on the journal section of the forum as you go along if you feel like it?

That’s great news! Keep us posted, Mannie. You can write a diary on the journal section of the forum as you go along if you feel like it?
Thank you Judy for letting me know x

Wonderful news - do keep us posted :grouphug:

Hi Mannie, so lovely to read this.. hope can move mountains, can't it?
I can only repeat what was said: really delighted to read this.. reading about you crying of relief made me tear up. All the best wishes and can't wait to read how you get on :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Mannie,,

This is just great.. I am with Enarete in tearing up in reading this.. You are in the very best of hands and this course is just the best for dental fear!! I can't wait to hear how you do with things and progress.!

Mannie,,

This is just great.. I am with Enarete in tearing up in reading this.. You are in the very best of hands and this course is just the best for dental fear!! I can't wait to hear how you do with things and progress.!
Thank you soo much. I don't feel on my own anymore. I even shared my story with close friends xxx