H
Hannahc0521
Member
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2019
- Messages
- 26
- Location
- Fredericksburg, va
I've read countless stuff of this being normal. I just went to the dentist after a long time recently due to tooth pain and found out I grind when I sleep. I got a mouth guard, brush and floss twice a day. But my top teeth still feel like they're being damaged. After I eat all of my top front teeth click when I push with my tongue, and feel loose and sensitive. I've tried everything to calm my grinding but nothing seems to be working. My teeth have shifted some, I'm worried about losing my teeth. The clicking is scary, not painful. 2 of my teeth feel really bad and sensitive and weird to touch. What can I do? My next appointment is monday for a deep clean but everyday I'm just worried
I dont use my front teeth, drink with straws, I just walk around with ice on my face at this point. No infections, one of my teeth the dentist said def had trauma in it from a past injury I had and that's why it hurts when I clench