• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

What could be wrong with my teeth? What are these grey streaks? I am really scared?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bevk2011
  • Start date Start date
B

bevk2011

Junior member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
2
What could be wrong with my teeth? What are these grey streaks? I am really scared?

They are almost translucent?
Untitled 1.jpg
 
Re: What could be wrong with my teeth? What are these grey streaks? I am really scared?

Fortunately, the ones you have highlighted appear to be superficial staining which the hygienist can easily polish off. There are also translucent areas at the tips of your teeth. These are also quite normal especially if you are quite young.
Hope this helps

Lincoln
 
Back
Top