• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth removal

A

aam

Junior member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
8
Location
Mississauga
Hi everyone in 38 years old and have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and im freaking out I just booked my appointment with iv sedation the dentist said he has to cut in to my lower gums and honestly the less I know the better it is for me can anyone tell me tips or tricks or experiences on IV sedation I'm terrified of the noise im terrified that I'm going to feel something and the pain after the surgery
 
Back
Top