K
kpa
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2012
- Messages
- 4
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for years now. They're grown in, but the top right one is broken and currently painful. I know that I need them out but I'm so scared of the dentist. I suffer from panic disorder and have so many phobias, I'm even scared of IV sedation as I'm scared of not waking up and not trusting dentist as far as proper anesthesia guidelines. I google wisdom teeth removal and the first thing that pops up is deaths due to the sedation and removal
I have an appointment tomorrow for a consulation and am so terrified of even that.
any advice is appreciated. has anyone with panic disorder gotten their wisdom teeth out with just local anesthesia?
I have an appointment tomorrow for a consulation and am so terrified of even that.any advice is appreciated. has anyone with panic disorder gotten their wisdom teeth out with just local anesthesia?