• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wish me luck! Please!

O

Okira

Tomorrow I go in for my 3 months gum check-up after the deep cleaning and to get my teeth cleaned...again! Gulp. I'm not nervous about the cleaning, but I'm nervous about how my gums are doing :( Prayers and/or good vibes would be appreciated :) Thanks!
Peace,
Susan

Best of wishes for tomarrow:cheers::grouphug:

Here's hoping you get great news!!

YOUR IN MY PRAYERS AND I AM SENDING YOU GOOD VIBES.

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE I CAN FEEL IT.:XXLhug:

Good luck to you!! I'm sure everything will be ok!! Please let us know!!:XXLhug:

FINALLY! I got some good news :) In January my pockets were measuring 5, 6, 7, and a few 8's :( I'm happy to report that today they were all 2's!!!!!! My dentist said he was stunned at the improvement. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. They worked!
Peace,
Susan

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR IT WAS GOOD NEWS.

:cheers:CONGRADULATIONS:jump::jump::jump:

That is terrific news, the only time that when we talk of pockets, we don't want them to be deep. Drinks all round I think to celebrate!:cheers::sleepyjuice:

:jump:Awesome!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!!:jump:

Thanks, guys! I can't believe all of my appointments are almost done. Just a few more and then cleanings only! WOO HOO! What a trip this has been...
Peace,
Susan