M
Marc
Junior member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2013
- Messages
- 4
Hi all new here
have a little problem about 4/5 weeks ago had this horrible taste in my mouth had a look inside couldn't see anything then I tried sucking my mouth and blood came from some where I thought it was my wisdom teeth at the back so went to the nurse told her she had a look and she said there was some ulcers at the very back under my tongue shee gave me some antibiotics and mouthwash so I made an appointment to go see the dentist which I went last week to see told him all about it he had a look in my mouth took some pictures of it and phoned the hospital I asked him whys he phoning them he says it could be very serious if you have ulcers under the back of your tongue he gave me some mouth was to use for a week and come back and see him that will be tomorrow. The bleeding has stopped now i remeber he said that he referred me to the maxfacil clinic at the hospital but am really nervous about seeing him again tomorrow incase it's something bad I have had a sore throat for couple weeks now and my ears are sore. So couple days ago I worked myself up I went to a&e told tthem how I had this bleeding at the back they took me to ENT they looked couldnt find any ulcers on my tongue then put the camera up my nose to look down at my throat said everything looks ok sounds like acid reflux. I have really bad anxeity and all this has made me worse
have a little problem about 4/5 weeks ago had this horrible taste in my mouth had a look inside couldn't see anything then I tried sucking my mouth and blood came from some where I thought it was my wisdom teeth at the back so went to the nurse told her she had a look and she said there was some ulcers at the very back under my tongue shee gave me some antibiotics and mouthwash so I made an appointment to go see the dentist which I went last week to see told him all about it he had a look in my mouth took some pictures of it and phoned the hospital I asked him whys he phoning them he says it could be very serious if you have ulcers under the back of your tongue he gave me some mouth was to use for a week and come back and see him that will be tomorrow. The bleeding has stopped now i remeber he said that he referred me to the maxfacil clinic at the hospital but am really nervous about seeing him again tomorrow incase it's something bad I have had a sore throat for couple weeks now and my ears are sore. So couple days ago I worked myself up I went to a&e told tthem how I had this bleeding at the back they took me to ENT they looked couldnt find any ulcers on my tongue then put the camera up my nose to look down at my throat said everything looks ok sounds like acid reflux. I have really bad anxeity and all this has made me worse
to the forum.
let us know how you get on please.
