• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

yellow teeth and receeding gum help please

N

needtogodentist

hi im new hear.for the past year inbetween pregnancy one of my teeth at the back started going yellow which seems to have spread to another couple of teeth.what could it be? ive always had lovely teeth but due to my mother never taking me as a child im bloody petrified.ive had four children all with no pain releif but i darnt go,but know its getting worse.i just hope i dont need to have them out.please help me its ruining my life im so snappy all the time,all because of my bloody teeth,thanks emma

i hope someone can help,im going out of my mind with fear :confused:

Hi Emma, I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but the yellowing could just be staining or build up, especially if you've not seen a dentist for a while, and you don't have any accompanying pain.

The only way to be 100% sure is to see a dentist who will be able to tell you exactly what's going on. Whatever you do, don't start googling etc. as you'll end up thinking the worst! Dentists nowadays can be quite friendly and treatment really is pain-free. If you're really scared, try emailing a local dentist and setting up an appointment just for a chat initially, and if you feel brave enough once you're there, maybe letting them have a look.

hi jamie thanks for the reply,and as for googling ive already done it and scared myself stiff,what an idiot i am lol.hope your well yourself x

Hi Emma,
I have read your post. I don’t know the proper solution of your problem but I suggest you to consult with a dentist to get relief. My cousin also had the same problem last year, we did go to 55carshaltonroad for treatment. They provides many types of medical facilities like Private Medical Clinic, Health Check, Dental Practice, Teeth Whitening, Dentist Sutton, Cosmetic Medicine, Cosmetic Dentistry, Psychotherapy, Counseling, Anti- Ageing etc. you should consult with them.
Thanks

Back