• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

11 upper teeth getting pulled

  • Thread starter Thread starter adama
  • Start date Start date
A

adama

Junior member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
1
I am going in tomorrow and having 11 upper teeth pulled. No anistia, Just numbing and pulling I guess. I am really scared about it. first the procedure and secondly having nomore teeth on the top and talking and stuff. What can I expect at the dentist.
 
I know someone who got all their top teeth pulled. She talks just like before and she can still eat quite a bit of food. As for what to expect, you'll have to talk to the dentist. Also if you are scared of something specific, you need to let the dentist know. There are a lot of ways dentists can help phobics but you have to let them know what scares you. They will help you out.

unfortunately I have only had one molar pulled and it was under general anesthesia, so I don't know what it would be like awake. Other people have had extractions while awake so they can chime in, but its tough to get a fast turnaround because not everyone can log in everyday. Good luck!
 
Back
Top