• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

5 months ago I would never dream of me writing here.

S

sauce

I am DONE!!! Omg, except for the hygienist, my sedations are done,my white filling is done. I AM DONEE! and I have to say this feeling now made all the pain worth it :) We can all work towards a healthier mouth and a less anxious mind with the help of wonderful healthcare professionals, family and friends and most importantly inner strength.

I hope all my friends on dental fear central can write their success story in here one day very soon xxxx:jump:

Congratulations and well done!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

rp

Way to go! Thanks for sharing. ;D

!!!AWESOME!!!
Hope you'll still stop by for a visit.

Of course I will, I want to stay to offer support and my experience to other individuals going through what I did, want to give back to the community that gave so much to me :XXLhug:

I know that feeling ;D:giggle::)!! congratulations!!

I had 4 teeth surgically removed under iv sedation with midazolam!! all done! now all i need is a few fillings and a clean!! i may even go for the sedation again!

Back